Halfday Training Course - Design and Maintain your own Website
Do you want to save money designing or maintaining your website?
Does updating your website take longer than usual, since you are dependent on someone else?
Do you have to pay each time you want to update your website?
Do you want to be in control of your website and make changes yourself?
Butterbee will be conducting a practical half-day Kwikwap training course which will equip you with the knowledge and skills to design and maintain Kwikwa websites and save money in the process.This is the easiest Website design program in South Africa.
There is a 50% New Year Special Discount if you register and pay before or on 29 January 2016
Herewith further details:
There are no prerequisites for the course. We assume that you start the course with no Kwikwap knowledge or web design experience.
Course Venues and Dates
The course will be conducted from 9:00 to 14:00 on the following dates:
- Johannesburg: 2 February 2016
- Pretoria: 6 February 2016
- Johannesburg: 13 February 2016
- Pretoria: 26 February 2016
Brief Course Outline
The course will cover the following:
The training focuses on:
- The Kwikwap System (Explaining how it works, why it work and the road forward)
- Website Design Planning Process
- Uploading content / Managing your Website & working through all the modules available
- Understanding how Search Engines work
- Doing the most Important basics right in terms of SEO (Get your website to page 1 of Google)
- Hyperlinks / Having a call to action plan / Creating a Menu
- Themes and Appearance
- Google Webmasters Tools / Google my Business
- Registering / Transfer / Pointing your Website
- Question and answer session
What you will pay
The Cost of this course is R2,500.00
What Will You Get
You will get the following:
- 1/2 day practical Kwikwap training
- A detailed step-by-step graphical manual e-mailed through after the course
- Unlimited online support after the course
- The software you need to design your website is included.
- A once - off 50% Discount on Graphic design services for your Website.
Registration for the course is open.
Take note of the following:
- You must bring a laptop or a Mac to the course. It's prefferable that you also bring any source of Internet connection to prevent class disruption incase of unstable Wifi connection during the course of the morning.
- You are advised to register early. The space is limited.
- This course can also be conducted on-site or one-on-one.
- Do pass on this offer to someone else who you know will benefit.
Let us know if you have any questions.
Tel: 072 929 3298
Address: 294, 30th Avenue, Pierneefrif, Pretoria